Boils can be annoying as it is painful. It can take few days to three weeks for it to heal can be usually treated at home with little effort.
With that being said, here are a few tips to get rid of boils at home
1. First and most important, DON’T squeeze or try to drain a boil yourself. It can lead to a spread of the infection or cause another infection of the boil
2. On several times a day, place a warm, wet washcloth or towel on the boil
3. Add a little bit of pressure when holding the washcloth in place and avoid puncturing it
4. Once the boil pops naturally, keep it covered with a fresh, clean bandage. It will prevent the boil from spreading to other parts of the body
5. After all is done, ensure to wash your hands to prevent the spread of the infection
If it is a large boil, you might wanna see your doctor. Large boils can be extremely painful, only your doctor can help drain this.
A boil cannot always be prevented. The best you can do is containing the infection using the tips listed above.